A student member of the Institute shall be a person admitted as such, and entered in the Institute’s students register.
The Institute may admit as a Student Member an individual who is either:
- a full or part-time undergraduate student of a University or other tertiary education institution; or
- a full-time postgraduate student of a University or other tertiary education institution; or
- a person or persons the Council resolves to be admitted as a Student Member.
- enrolled in the single subject Tax Online Courses.
The Institute offers affordable student membership and a unique opportunity to access the most current developments within the tax field.
Student Membership benefits
- Affordable registration and subscription fees
- Receipt a free Student Newsletter , e-newsletter (Quarterly)
- Access to the Institute’s secure website area for members
- Discounted rate to attend Institute’s conferences, seminars, discussions and other events organized by the Institute from time-to-time.
- Networking opportunities
- Website access to Tax Newsletter, the Institutes weekly email newsletter
- Discounts on all publications of the Institute.
By becoming a student member you are ensuring that you will gain the best tax knowledge available in the industry.