• Click here, to download the Student Membership Brochure.
• Click here, to download the Membership Application Form.
• Click here, to download the “Guidelines and Terms of reference for Corporate Members and Patrons of the Institute of Certified Tax Accountants”.
• Click here, to download the Corporate Membership Application form.
The membership of the Institute of Certified Tax Accountants is made up of the most highly respected members of the tax profession. It includes a comprehensive cross section of the tax community, including tax accountants, tax consultants, lawyers, tax agents, managers, academics and leading corporates in different sectors of the industry.
All members join the Institute to share in the extensive knowledge base available to them via practitioner driven education conferences, discussions, seminars, conventions, publications and the Continuing Professional Development.
To become a member you will need to review and meet the criteria in accordance to the membership category you wish to access.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Institute of Certified Tax Accountants tomorrow.
All inquiries can be directed to the Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or Tel: (263) 4 2932207/8, 2920483 or Cell: (263) 915 011797, 733 276287.
To register, a membership application form must be completed attaching the following;
- Certified copy of National Identity Card
- Certified copies of academic and professional courses attained.
- 2 Drivers licence size (colour) photos
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae & confirmation from current employer (for mature and direct entry)
- Confirmation letter from employer (where study is employer sponsored)
Membership Eligibility Criteria
Membership of the Institute is open to all tax professionals and individuals interested in tax who meets the registration criteria as defined under each membership category.